WELCOME

My files are for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute them. Feel free to post a link to my blog.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bird Cage Card


With this card I made the top fold too thin and it broke. So all I did is punched a hole in the center and tied ribbon and fibers to hold it together.It still turned out nice. I cut out the shadow part of the cage which is included in the svg file with acetate so can see through the cage.
Inside is a birdie and you pull the tab at the side to see the sentiment.

http://www.4shared.com/file/o5qM9y53/JennMcQ-bird_cage_card.html

2 comments:

  1. very clever design. I never really cared for paper that looked like news, but I love the way it looks in your cage. It adds personality!

    TFS
    soraya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete